Business Development Director (Autumn 2018)
Role: Business Development Director
Reports to: Director
Contract: Permanent part time (negotiable)
Location: Central London
Fingleton Associates is a small and ambitious team looking to grow and strengthen the organisation whilst maintaining a portfolio of work that is market leading and stimulating for the team. We are looking for an experienced business development professional who will develop our strategy and implement the processes for expanding and deepening our client relationships. The successful candidate will have the agency to shape this role to suit their interests as well as be key to developing the team in this area.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and implement the client marketing strategy including development of new revenue streams and promotion of existing ones.
- Design and manage an approach to opportunity development, including horizon scanning and opportunity research.
- Develop strategy and coordinate client account management e.g. oversee processes and develop the team to cultivate client relations post project.
- Source and implement a CRM system to facilitate client account management as well as business development.
- Coordinate client pitching, including tender / framework selection and submissions with team support and input.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral including implementing processes to ensure quality control.
- Manage website.
- Design and implement our social media strategy.
Skills, Knowledge, and Characteristics
- Experience of working in a corporate/business-focused environment.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communicator.
- Flexibility and appreciation of requirements of working in a small and collaborative team.
- Experience of working with senior management.
- Proactive and able to self-manage in order to make the role their own.
- Subject matter (regulatory and/or competition policy) expertise.
- Experience at helping small organisations achieve their growth ambition.
- Experience at working in client management and/or marketing at a professional services firm OR someone with experience in PR in professional services who wants to make a move to a
more client-focused role.
- Experience of working with C-suite individuals.
For more information about this role, please contact Leyre Gonzalez (email@example.com). If you would like to apply for the role, please submit your CV to the same email address by 19th October 2018.